Our Beautiful Daughter
Blair Lei Faith Sewell
Born May 7, 2010
Blair's nannies wanted her to look her best so they could take a picture for her new family. We love that she is being loved! They wanted her to look ADORABLE and she DOES!!! She is beautiful and healthy! Can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks. We are thrilled!!
I have spent most of my Mother's Day in the car on our way home from Georgia. Once home Brian made my day extra special! We had a wonderful dinner and spent time with our boys. We also finalized our daughter's name! I can't wait to have all 3 of my children with me next year. On Blair's Birthday and today, I couldn't help but think of her birth mother and what she must have felt the first and last few days with her daughter. The decisions she had to make and what she is going through now. She will always be in our prayers. I hope she feels at peace with her decision. We would want her to know that we will always express love and respect for her to Blair!





Words cannot express how happy we are for you...God is sooo good!!! :) Love you guys so much.
ReplyDeleteShe is ADORABLE!!!! What a lucky little girl she is going to be to have such great parents like you and Brian!! xoxo!
ReplyDeleteI cannot not stop smiling! And tearing up. And smiling. And tearing up some more. She is beautiful!!!! And her name... Well it's perfect! I'm so very happy for all of you. God is good. All the time. I love you.
ReplyDeleteShe is perfect! I love that she already enjoys dressing like a princess! I can't wait to help spoil her with all things girly!!!! Love the name, too. Precious!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sewells!!!
ReplyDeleteSO happy for you!
She is TOO CUTE!
She is adorable. I cannot wait to meet her. I am so happy for you guys. She is so lucky to be going to such a wonderful family, and you are lucky to have found the little girl God meant for you to have.
ReplyDelete