I have been working on our 1st Care Package since we received PreApproval. We decided to send it ourselves versus using a company. I wanted to send items that we picked out and I wanted to have a lovie monogrammed with her nickname.

Owen and Cade coloring pictures to send!


The finished Care Package!

Hu Wu Lei's nannies call her LeiLei.

Owen's response when I told him he could not have one of LeiLei's suckers!

The boys holding a picture of LeiLei. I labeled the picture 'brothers' in Chinese.

Soon this will be her family!

Ready to go! There is a lot of love in the box!
just the beginning of a lot of love "all boxed up" for Blair!!! Love her sweet photo book you did for her! xoxo!
ReplyDeleteI love it all! So so sweet. She is so blessed. I emailed you back. I'm looking forward to a visit. :) Love you.
ReplyDelete