Before the Adoption I couldn't wait for Fridays. Now I know that the weekend brings 2days of no news from China. Tonight I am eager for Monday. Hoping and praying that we will recieve news that we have our Letter of Approval to adopt our daughter. We are on day 79 of the wait. We were told the average wait is 60-80 days. I have read that some people are well over 80 days waiting. We are told that CCWWA is slow during the summer even closing their offices for 2 weeks at a time. We are so happy to be on this journey called adoption ....but come on!!!!! We are ready to get our girl 'home' and start our new journey as a family of 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Can't wait to hear that yall are ready to travel! :) love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI have to try and get a spare moment to call you. I had a dream about sweet Blair last night. It was so real. She had chunky little cheeks and was so sweet and affectionate, loved to give hugs. :) I know you can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks in person. Continued prayers... Love you.
ReplyDelete