Immigration Approval is here!
We finally received our Immigration Approval!! We received the approval form, I-797, in the mail on Monday the 3rd. Brian was off work and we had just gotten in from the Zoo and lunch. We immediately collected all of our forms and headed to Montgomery to get Authentication from the Secretary of State. Once there we were told we needed additional forms. We were disappointed but rolled with the punch and headed back to Birmingham. The trip was not a total loss we were able to get some forms Authenticated. Tuesday Brian went downtown to get one of the additional forms. Cade and I went to Columbiana and then Pell City on Wednesday to get the last two forms. We decided to mail the forms to Montgomery this time instead of driving. I was able to get them mailed out Wednesday before the last pick up in Trussville. I called Montgomery today and they received the forms and will send them back out today. This little set back will mean we will not be matched on January 20th when the next Special Needs list goes out. The next list will go out 4-5 weeks later. We are just looking at this as our daughter will be on the February list not the January list :) God's timing has and always will be good and perfect. Until then Brian and I are looking at ourselves and working on areas that God is revealing to us that need some work. We want to be ready inside and out when the time comes for our daughter to come home. That is when the real journey will begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Praying for your sweet girl already! can't wait!
ReplyDelete"when the time comes for our daughter to come home"... I got all giggly with excitement when I read that. :) I can only imagine how it makes you feel. All of you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Love you.
ReplyDelete