Update for 12-21

I don't want to bore you with the little details but I want to document each step for my family...so if details bore you...just skip over this post :)
*30th: Brian received his completed Medical Form, He had both of our Medical Forms notarized at work, We typed our Application to Adopt and my Certificate of Profession, Sent typed forms to our China Coordinator to get approval.
*Brian and I met on the 1st to get 2 typed forms notarized.
*2nd: I met with China Cor. for OK of all notarized documents, Brian and I had our biometric fingerprints done, I dropped off a form with my doctor to be signed.
*6th: I went to pick up form from doc, they lost form, we faxed new one to be signed.
*7th: I picked up form from doctor. We have to get Notary Verifications on each person that Notarized a form for us. It would be easy to use the same Notary or atleast someone from the same county but that is not possible. We have used people from St.Clair, Jefferson, Walker and Shelby. This day I went to Pell City to get St. Clair County Verification of Notary. We also had our big Psychological appointment.We completed 3 written test: Martial Comparability, Life Events Test, MMPI-2 (Personality Test). Clinical Interview with Psychologist. Everything went well, appointment lasted 3 hours.
*9th: Received Shelby County Notary Verification in the mail. They were so sweet and mailed the information to us. Owen and I went Downtown for Notary Verification for Jefferson County, 2 of the Notaries that said they were with Jefferson County are really with Walker and St. Clair County. We will redo the 2 of the 3 forms by those other Notaries and Brian's work will Notarize (Jeff Co) so we will not have to go back to Pell City/St. Clair. Once we receive our Psychological Report and Immigration Approval we will go back to Jefferson County. I talked to Mom about going to Walker County.
*10th: Mom went to Walker County and got the Notary Verification. Thank you Mom!!
*15th: Psychological report completed, Brian picked up our copy from Villa Hope. We look a lot better on paper :)
So now we are WAITING on our Immigration Approval!!! Then we will go to Jefferson County for our final Notary Verification. Then we will drive to Montgomery to get all documents Authenticated. Then we will mail then to the China Consulate in Houston. Once we receive them back we will send everything off to CHINA!!
God continues to show us over and over that we are following His will for our lives. He is blessing us each step providing what we need!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I mean, wow! Love you and your sweet family and hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For getting an increased hype to your facebook account, Individuals expend bucks to Buy Facebook Followers to very easily get exposure on internet. facebook followers

    ReplyDelete