Words can't describe how we feel...

We are praising our God. He has sent us such a sweet blessing tonight. We have been matched!!!! We have seen our beautiful daughter!!!

This week I have felt strongly that we would finally see our daughter's sweet face. I just felt peace with where we were. I only shared that with a close friend. I guess I didn't want to eat my words later if we didn't. We knew the list would begin getting updated at 8:00. Brian decided he would cut the back yard real quick after the boys went down about 7:45. Really? Your not going to sit on the couch and wait for the call? He said it would probably take a while if we were going to hear from our CC. At 8:02 I was sitting on the couch on the computer and the phone rang. It was our CC's number. I answered. She said "I'm so excited!" then she proceeded to tell me how she was panicking because she couldn't find the child and lock her in. I had no clue what she was talking about. I interrupted and asked, "Do you have a little girl for us?". She said, "Yes, an 11month old little girl". I went to the door and told Brian. He came inside and our CC gave us a quick overview of the child's special needs and background. She sent us the child's file which she had already locked it in for us. She said to review the file and call her. We received and downloaded her file. We both fell in love. She is adorable. I can't give any details yet. We will have the medical information reviewed by Dr. Chambers at the International Adoption Clinic. We will update after we talk to her tomorrow night.

.

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! I prayed for you guys everytime I thought of you guys yesterday. So EXCITED! Praise be to God for whom all blessings flow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for your family. I hope you get to meet her very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I got chills reading it!! Cannot wait to see her. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO happy for you!!! Yayay!!!! God is wonderfully good. And, I'm really excited that we "might" get to travel at the same time!!!! Woohoo!!! Are you taking your boys with you?
    Can't wait to see pictures of this beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete