Pictures!!!!!!!! Faith and her cake!

Such a sweet face! She seems to be a serious little girl. I wonder if this is the nanny that is taking such great care of her!?



Or her!?


Doesn't look too interested in the cake. If she is a picky eater, she'll fit in great around here. If she doesn't like sweets...Oh no! Yes, the extentions are back, bigger and better :) Cute outfit! They do dress her well!


It was great to wake up to that sweet face. Literally, I rolled over and Brian handed me his phone, "Ya wanna see something". I knew immediately Angela at Ladybugs n Love had sent the pictures. Can't wait to squeeze sweet Faith and kiss those chubby cheeks.

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing that she's being so well taken care of. I cannot imagine your excitement!! She's beautiful (and the extensions still crack me up) :) I know there will be plenty of pictures with sweet smiles once she's home and settled in with her momma, daddy and brothers.

    Continued prayers... Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a little Chengdu sweetie as well. She has been home just at one year. She is such a blessing, and Chengdu is incredible!

    ReplyDelete