Here are a few pictures of our little superhero. Her strength amazes me. She continues to do well and is blossoming with each day. We have had our frustrating moments but the sweet hugs and kisses make up for the tough ones. Since my last post we have visted the International Adoption Clinic twice, had our first post placement home visit and Faith got tubes. We kept Christmas as calm as possible and enjoyed watching Faith get to know our families. With the boys being out of school for Christmas, I have stayed on my feet from the moment I awake until they are in bed. By that time all I want to do is unwind looking through pinterest. Having a 5 year old, 3 year old and 1 year old is exhausting plus we threw in a golden retriever puppy named Rex. Now the boys are back in school and I hope to catch up on things....blog, thank you notes, pictures, etc.
God has blessed our family beyond anything we could comprehend. He has been showing off big time and we are in awe of His presence. We will have alot of changes in 2012!





Love your little superhero. I look forward to the day I meet her sweet face in person. So happy she's adjusting so well. Cade sure is looking like a big boy these days. :( Love and miss you.
ReplyDeleteI would say you do have your hands full! a puppy?? Love your little superhero..she's so pretty and I'm glad to hear that all is going well! Miss you & Love you!! We are going to be in bham at the end of the month for a gym meet, would love to stop by and vist for a short bit if you think Faith would be up to it..if not, I totally understand, so no pressure!
ReplyDeleteHey Paula! At Best Buy they have card readers that should go with your memory card.
ReplyDeleteThe one I have will take 5 or 6 different sizes. The more they take the more they cost but mine is the most expensive at @$35. It saves me HOURS downloading. You just plug the card in the reader and the reader has a USB plug for your computer. Then you find the folder they are saved in and copy it to where you want them on your computer. SO EASY and FAST.
Faith is PRECIOUS BTW and you are doing awesome!!! SO happy for all of you!