Peek A Boo!!





Shhh...night, night!

3 comments:

  1. Love her! That shhh pic, oh my word I want to kiss that face! Too precious. Love the nursery. Love your boys. Love you.

    It was great catching up the other day. Can't wait to do it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Weee! She is a doll baby! I know you are having a blast with that little girl. Merry Christmas to your family and LOVE LOVE y'alls Christmas card--beautiful pictures of all three kiddos!! Praying for y'all--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I found your blog and I hope you will allow me to follow. My husband and I are also adopting from China and have had a horrendous wait for our LOA, much like you did. We've been waiting over 100 days now. But it's so nice to see a family together after a LONG wait. Feel free to stop by my adoption blog as well. www.psalms82three.blogspot.com
    Happy New Year and congratulations on your beautiful, blessed family!

    ReplyDelete