Dossier


Thursday I went to the St. Clair Health Department and bought certified copies of our birth certificates and marriage certificate. While I was there I got my flu shot. I forgot how badly those things hurt! Friday night we celebrated the ending of the Homestudy process with a Chinese Meal at home. Mom was here for Christmas Village so she was able to enjoy the meal with us. The boys loved playing with the chopsticks and eating a Chinese dessert. Monday Brian and I called around looking for a Psychologist. We are having a hard time finding out the test requirements, a doctor that has those tests, getting an early appointment and finding a doctor that takes our insurance. Brian thinks he found one that meets all of those requirements. She is an adoptive parent herself and is very understanding of our circumstances. Tuesday I went for my medical appointment. They do not have a notary in their office so I have to find out how we are supposed to get the doctor's signature notarized on the China required form!? I'll keep updating as we progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment