Happy Little Chatter Box!

Faith has become a chatter box to say the least. Her favorite place to chatter away...the car. She loves to call my name over and over. "Momma, Momma, Hey Momma, MOOOOMMMMMMAAAA, Momma, Momma, Momma"


She also likes to express how happy she is. "I happy."....."I happy."....."Hey Mom, I happy."


My not so favorite phrase is one she has picked up from the boys,"You hit me." If anything touches Faith in the slightest uncomfortable way, she will loudly say, "You hit me." You can tickle her and she will say, "You hit me." In WalMart, in Dollar Tree, at Church, anywhere. It doesn't look good considering our situation.


No matter how much the constant 'talking' can drive me crazy, I'm totally in love with my happy, little chatter box!

2 comments:

  1. Awe! I am so happy she is happy, as I knew she would be! I know it melts your heart to hear her say those words! She is a doll and her hair is getting so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your happy little chatter box. Although if you're like me all that chatter multiplied makes you want to change your name some days. HA! I absolutely cannot wait to meet her! Love you.

    ReplyDelete