Getting the fever....

I did the one thing your not supposed to do. I looked at pictures.

Maybe it is just because we are approaching The Big Birthday. Her first with us. The end of her baby years.





She has changed sooo much. I catch myself watching her and I am amazed at how beautiful she is.





How happy she is. And adored.

As crazy as our lives are, I wonder...Are we going to go back? Soon? A couple of years? I guess we need to consult The Big Man on that one. In the meantime I am going to try my best to cherish each day with these 3.

3 comments:

  1. She's one lucky girl that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of had a feeling it wouldn't be long. ;) You and Brian sure are blessed, as are your beautiful children. Love you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and wonderful!!! So happy for all of you! :D

    ReplyDelete