Love these pictures! She is just too adorable! BTW, we have the same play crib...does yours stay together well? I had to hot glue ours to keep it from falling apart every time Lucy touched it. LOL
OH MY GOODNESS!! How precious is your little princess! The second picture... be still my heart. I cannot wait to see her toddling around my pool this summer in her swimsuit and shades. ;) And I love the one of her feeding the baby. I just love them all.
These are great! Love seeing her just fit right in with yall! Glad things are going so well! Too cute in that bikini...love little girl swimsuits! Are you having the best time dressing her up??
Brian and I have been married 13 years this December. We have 3 amazing children, Owen 8, Cade 6 and Faith 4. God called Brian and I to adopt in the Spring of 2010. This blog documented our journey to China as we brought home Faith Lei on November 23, 2011. This fall we started the adoption process again to complete our family with a 2nd daughter, Lydia Li.
Love these pictures! She is just too adorable! BTW, we have the same play crib...does yours stay together well? I had to hot glue ours to keep it from falling apart every time Lucy touched it. LOL
ReplyDeleteCheri
Adorable!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!! How precious is your little princess! The second picture... be still my heart. I cannot wait to see her toddling around my pool this summer in her swimsuit and shades. ;) And I love the one of her feeding the baby. I just love them all.
ReplyDeleteThese are great! Love seeing her just fit right in with yall! Glad things are going so well! Too cute in that bikini...love little girl swimsuits! Are you having the best time dressing her up??
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures!! She is so darn cute. Blessings
ReplyDelete