Yesterday we took it easy until time to go to the train station. We had to go by the Embassy and pick her Visa and then we were off. The beginning of our travels home. At the train stations there were several other adoptive families waiting for the train. Faith loved walking around and checking out each child. Most of these families did the regular program. They were very nice and let us join them on their bus to the aiport hotel after the train ride. We immediately put Faith to sleep and I followed behind her.
Now we are heading to the airport in just minutes. Please pray for safte travels and that Miss Faith is able to handle the flight in a lady like manner :) Pray for us to have patience and understanding!! We are so ready to get home and be together as a family. Thanks for all the prayers as we have been on this journey, we have felt them everyday. Next time I post we will be home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Safe travels to all of you. We have missed you sooo much and are looking forward to meeting our little princess!!!! We will see yall soon. Mom
ReplyDeleteIt is Wednesday your time! I knew it before I logged on here tonight. My prayer has been for Faith to be a sweet girl on this long trip home, so hard for them at this age to sit for long periods of time without getting bored or antsy. I have sent a little something for y'all and it should arrive in the mail tomorrow. Enjoy being a family of 5 this Thanksgiving. xoxo~Angie
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed following your journey, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhooo hoooo!!!!!!!! :) Now the journey really begins. I think I've said it before but what an awesome, blessed Christmas you will have. Love you and your beautiful family of 5. Continued prayers as you travel and settle into life at home...
ReplyDelete