Gotcha Day

Here are a few pictures from our day. We will add more commentary later. We are now trying to get Faith to take a nap.































5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Paula!!!!!! Well I'm a soggy mess right now. ;) That smile... I knew she would have it when she was finally with you two. Thanks for posting. You've been on my mind constantly. Can't wait to read about everything and see more pictures but for now enjoy your sweet daughter. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Him who is able to do immeasurably more. . . . Hallelujah!!!!! Faith is beautiful and her smile is like the sun when she looks into the eyes of her Mommy. So VERY happy for you all!!! God is AMAZING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is amazingly beautiful and you look so happy. Her extensions were 'cute', but I love that you took them off and let her hair down so to speak! God is so good!! Perfect that it all worked out for you to travel so quickly! Blessings!! We are right behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you and Brian...I love her sweet smile when she is looking at you!!! God is good! Can't wait to see more! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete