Guangzhou Day 3

Today we took our time getting up and going to breakfast. We then headed back to Shamien Island to finish our shopping and take Faith's Red Couch pictures. The weather was very nice. The White Swan was very busy with alot of people in the area where the couches are. It was hard getting Faith's attention because she rather watch everyone. I had Brian and our guide Louise hide so she couldn't see them. I was able to get some cute pictures. We were able to finish up buying for all of our friends and family. I wish I could buy something for everyone but we are limited on the luggage we can carry along with carrying a baby. On our way here we had 2 large suitcases, 2 small carry on suitcases and 2 backpacks and the camera bag. We were thinking about buying another suitcase for the gifts but I don't know how we would carry all the suitcases. After shopping we ate at Lucy's for lunch. This restaurant is popular with Adoptive families because they serve American food, have American decor and play American music. I had woken up with a sore throat so I was eager to head back to the hotel for a nap. I accidently took an Advil pm and ended up taking a 2 hour nap. Taking a nighttime medicine during the day stinks. We ate dinner at Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut here is not a normal Pizza Hut. They have everything you can imagine. We all ate pasta. Faith is a great eater and thankfully is no longer eating for comfort. She is now able to stop eating when she is full. Tomorrow we are headed to the zoo. Our last free day. The next day is our Embassy Appointment and then the next day we head to Hong Kong for the night. Then HOME!! Can't wait!!!















3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, especially the last one. Too funny. ;) I love getting a glimpse of her personality through these pictures and posts. Can't wait to meet her in person and kiss those cheeks. And don't stress about gifts - y'all just get that sweet girl home (I'm sure everyone feels that way). Hope you're feeling better. Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the new pics! She's SO Cute! I know you are so ready to get home & see the boys! Hope you are feeling better!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect pictures--LOVE the fourth up from the bottom~Sweet smile and she is so great eating all by herself! Such a big girl~ Thanks for sharing your journey! I thought about y'all today when I saw a little girl about 4 years old with her adoptive parents and I just couldn't stop smiling at her! Everytime I read your post I always tear up--Robin and my friends say I am a easy cry baby but your story just touches my soul!! love~Angie

    ReplyDelete